Our Company Michaelis Maschinenbau
The company looks back to a history of more than 50 years and is based on two locations in the Bremen area (Grasberg and Breddorf).
Founded by Carl-Heinz Michaelis in 1966 an own product range on the basis of in-hause developed machines was created from an early stage.
The first own product, the MICHAELIS mowing bucket, an attachment for hydraulic excavators for water maintenance, with a special and patented knife principle, remains successfully in the manufacturing programme to this day.
At present the manufacturing programme includes:
- Attachments for construction machines such as mowing buckets and stick extensions
- Mixing buckets and front-mounted sweepers for loaders
- Machines for mechanical removing of weed
- System components for construction machines like cabin elevation units, access stairs, cabin protection equipment, pivoting and tilting devices and several more.
- Work platforms in accordance with EN280
- Changing frames for utility vehicles
- Special machinery
An own construction department is existing. A certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001 :2008 is on hand.
The engineering company has a diversified number of top quality machines on offer and machines build in Grasberg and Breddorf are use proven in many European countries and beyond.
Our credo: "active innovative"